Shopping comes easy for most of us; especially when seasons are changing and sales signs are plastered everywhere. But sometimes, no matter how hard you look, you can’t seam to find that IT thing you’ve been looking for.
If you’re a perfectionist like me, you know the idea of finding that perfect item will drive you crazy until you get your hands on it. However, that’s not always possible. So, faced with limitations and restrictions of small city shopping, I decided to take on “DIY’ing”.
In this “Do it yourself” tutorial I’ll be showing you how to DIY a clutch. Feel free to try it and make sure to let us know how it goes.
What you’ll need:
- Sewing machine
- Fabric of your choice (about a yard)
- Pins or studs to accessorize (optional)
- Fold your fabric and measure to desired length
- Then cut your shape
- Turn your fabric inside out
- Sew both sides
- Turn your fabric inside out (right side)
- If you like the rustic and minimal look, you can stop here
- Otherwise, you can finish off the look by adding studs or pins to the front lap of your clutch
Full feature in TAP MAGAZINE issue 4. Check it at this link > Issue 4
Miss Dee is a fashion editor for TAP and a co-founder of www.dmkontrast.com
Show Comments (0)